Crazy Driver  

Posted by becky






Last night I woke up around 3:30 in the morning because Julianne was wanting a bottle. I noticed outside that it had snowed a little on the ground. Looking a little closer at the snow I noticed tire marks, from a car, in our yard. The tire marks had gone about a foot from our house and the car had knocked down my cute weeping willow cherry tree. I looked more closely at the tire marks and noticed two sets of them. The foolish driver, after exiting off of our property, put the car in reverse and went back the same way he went. The car could have crashed into our house, but thankfully it didn't. I'm thinking this was deliberate because this person went into reverse over his same tracks. I hope from the pictures you can see the tire marks and the broken tree, as well as the moved grate on our window well.

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 6:05 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment